each.day.is.a.blessing E01 each.day.is.a.blessing E01

A slow burn, but a good one. Wonderful original art and animation.

Making Wool Benjamin Making Wool Benjamin

This kind of process video is kind of like a speedpaint, I don't really think either belong with the NG movies section, but that's not why I'm giving this 0 stars. The video is upside down, an easy fix and there are 10 minutes of black. The whole thing is totally silent as well.

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites Sublo & Tangy Mustard #5 - Opposites

Witty dialogue and character interaction. Although the lines look kind of rough, there's lots of good motion going on and the style only appears as though it wasn't made with much thought; though by looking closely you can tell how many frames were actually drawn for each action.
I may have a little bias by loving this series already but the only thing keeping this at a 4 is that I wish it was longer.

Fragile Fragile

It's very artsy. I really like the idea behind the eggs and how it wraps up at the end.
The controls are very tight and there's some basic platformer elements sprinkled in all over. Letting your egg siblings be an optional tutorial simply by watching is a great idea. Additionally the sound effect "clink" that happen each jump perfectly matches the anxiety of possibly breaking the egg.
My only gripe is that you can't die like your siblings. Feels out of place to hatch when they can't yet.

Code Red Code Red

It looks good, it's fun, it's pretty well balanced, my only gripe is the platforming. Your character is so weightless that jumping and falling at constant speeds throw me off, and sliding down holes just big enough for your character to fit will take a bunch of tiny taps left or right to slide in. Maybe tapping down near those holes could allow you to slide down the walls below you.
Otherwise, great game!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

I'm glad you had fun even with these issues :) Pretty fair feedback

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Wow, that was crazy good

Optimus Prime Speech (Remake) Optimus Prime Speech (Remake)

Instead of sounding deep you sound very out of breath. We can hear too much of your own voice bleeding through and it takes a viewer out of it. Try transitioning this impression from your throat and start speaking from your diaphragm. You'll get cleaner results over time.

BenPatten responds:

ill give that a try , thanks for the advice.

My Name is Nick My Name is Nick

You can certainly hold the pitch, but your mic suffers from a lot of peaking.
I'd otherwise give your performance a four.

Lamp lighters Lamp lighters

The colors, the tone, an excellent design, everything about this image makes me want to hear this guy's story

Girl from the Gallows Girl from the Gallows

You really gave this one your all didn't you? Great composition and colors!

BONESofBURIED responds:

I was experimenting with a lot of things I haven't used in the past. Thanks dude

Gravity Falls Gravity Falls

Really like seeing these characters in your style Trystan, you should do more shows from time to time. Mabel looks especially adorable.