View Profile BrandyBuizel

163 Movie Reviews

this was ****ing stupid, good

The animation pairs so well and elevates it all

I do like your mashups, I like this better.
Almost beats regular show

12 Game Reviews

Better than mario odyssey

Fun quick puzzles, really like the visual frustration to match the physical one I feel, always good to have a cry button. Should get some music to up the pressure!

Controls tightly, quick UI navigation, it looks really goo, but basic design flaw is I'm presented with waaaayyy too much information at the start.

This game's already not my cup of tea but I would have liked to be eased into this with maybe a small setup, only one infantry type, and scale up from there. I wouldn't have been surprised if after the tutorial and all that text the game was like "great! that was all hypothetical, lets do the real thing" and crush the time it took to beat the tutorial in my soul and leave me to re-setup my troups forgetting everything i was just hand-held into doing

Rarykos responds:

I know you mean! I'm sorry for that, I made a very simple tool to place units and then it transformed into a game, so that's why the setup stayed this way :(

Thank you for playing!

15 Audio Reviews

Kind of want this slower and with a flute. Feels like an overworld theme in a casual game

heyopc responds:

I agree, I'm gonna be looking online for some good flute sounds

nice chill groove

**** you I hear this in my dreams now

151 Art Reviews

not coming back, you'll have to pm me

I'm back, it aight. Fan theory is everyone is dead but felis because he has footsteps

love it and her and it

SUCINI responds:

thanks dude >:0

Happy Friday the 13th :)

Animator / Game Dev / Programmer Filmmaker / Voice Actor / Artist
I make stuff; sometimes for money, but always for fun.

Brandon @BrandyBuizel