View Profile BrandyBuizel

203 Movie Reviews

your submission should be in the 4:3 aspect ratio

SkullTwist responds:

I forgot about that 🤣

holy crap, you did not, this is awesome!!! xD

GrayAnimations responds:

We did tho. >:)

always funny man xD
bobby frikkin' flay

16 Game Reviews

Random lag spikes on mobile Android are especially annoying in the drop segment when the car speeds up just at the worst moments. The touch controls are super satisfying and fun but wildly innacurate thumb placement for shooting the laser beams at the floating bat guys.

Love the gameplay and aesthetic, really tight experience and polish on desktop

EDIT: Jeff you make pretty cool logos, how about some mobile GUI for the thumb shift?

TomFulp responds:

Lag spikes will hopefully improve over time, either as Ruffle gets better or phones get better.

The thumb placement for shooting on mobile is intentional so you can see what you are shooting - we actually pass a flash var to let the game know it's on mobile, so it changes the targeting to be above your finger. Blame Jeff for wanting that!

i like it, a little short

Fantastic collage and webplayer for it!

33 Audio Reviews

nice nice, gl on the grind <3

Might be using this one too, really feelin' the vibe :)

EDIT: Thanks so much! Not sure I'll top it either, but I'll be making quite a few of these for my NewgroundsTV Bumper Collab: https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1475731

boza44 responds:

Dude you already knocked it out of the park dunno how you can top it. Everyone should check out your work! Thank you so much :$

I'm docking you a star for saying "ASS" on this christian site

184 Art Reviews

Yo I wish that was me, solid volumes!

Certly responds:

Thanks, one of the few things I got going for me

beautiful rendering, just a bit off on the perspective down by the legs. They look a little teeny rn and I think it'd look more consistent if her legs fell off-screen at the bottom around midway down the thigh.

awesome and AMAZING AND AWESOME

I make stuff; sometimes for money, but always for fun.

Brandon @BrandyBuizel