Jaycartoons: Tennis Jaycartoons: Tennis

This doesn't look very good at all...
BUT
I've gotta give you a lot of credit, it was pretty funny, the voices were on point and unlike a lot of bare bones animations, you did a lot of subtle movements with the characters dependent on what they were saying. I hope to see you improve and make more things!

chibi dipper drawing chibi dipper drawing

I have no idea how the hell in 15 minutes all you accomplished was adding color using the fill bucket 4 times.
You didn't draw anything during this video, it played in real-time for some reason and it does not deserve to be in the movie portal, let alone the public art portal.

The Voice The Voice

Very sad, really awesome rotoscoping though! I hope to be seeing more from you, only wish there was more to it.

DeMantia responds:

Thanks for your very kind comment, I'll get to work on something a bit more consistent very soon

Code Red Code Red

It looks good, it's fun, it's pretty well balanced, my only gripe is the platforming. Your character is so weightless that jumping and falling at constant speeds throw me off, and sliding down holes just big enough for your character to fit will take a bunch of tiny taps left or right to slide in. Maybe tapping down near those holes could allow you to slide down the walls below you.
Otherwise, great game!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

I'm glad you had fun even with these issues :) Pretty fair feedback

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Wow, that was crazy good

My Name is Nick My Name is Nick

You can certainly hold the pitch, but your mic suffers from a lot of peaking.
I'd otherwise give your performance a four.

The Hanged Man The Hanged Man

Trystan, you and great color design have a thing for each other.

The only way I just justify his smile is that his hair makes him look like he's hanging upside down. Excited for another new month of stuff!

Spire Spire

"But NAKED LADIES are coming soon."

No worries, this beautiful landscape got me equally excited, love the color!

SouredApple responds:

Just realized I made a pun without thinking about it *high-fives self*

Light years Light years

I was waiting for this piece, I knew it would come.
The colors look great, everything feels so soft and the background really ties the two together nicely.

ZeTrystan responds:

Happy you like it!
I'm quite predictable, I must say, hahaha.