TOO FAST? TOO FAST?

Not a bad cartoon, not anything new or particularly interesting. My main issue with the animation is that you keep trying to build up on a joke you haven't made.
You never once delivered a reason why Sonic going too fast is actually a problem, you just expect us to agree because it's from a meme, but the meme has nothing to do with this scenario.

Regular Show Fan Animation Regular Show Fan Animation

I love these weird, experimental, almost melty, animations. I highly encourage you to revisit this type of work in the future as you get better and better as an artist and animator!

Pizzaman Pizzaman

1. I don't know how the main character got into this situation, I barely comprehend him taking the pizza boxes to the front porch let alone actually going inside.
2. Kawaii Bob needs to chill, don't blame the messenger, your shitty friends ate it.
3. Nice Game Grumps cameo ;)

That being said this was funny and really well animated. I find it hard to sometimes watch these scenarios like I said above but it was able to suspend my belief enough for me to enjoy the effort that went into this, The movement between and during each sequence was fun and elastic. Great opening background too, wallpaper worthy!

MokkoMia responds:

Thanks for your critic ! I absolutely want to exercise my directing skills more haha.

Code Red Code Red

It looks good, it's fun, it's pretty well balanced, my only gripe is the platforming. Your character is so weightless that jumping and falling at constant speeds throw me off, and sliding down holes just big enough for your character to fit will take a bunch of tiny taps left or right to slide in. Maybe tapping down near those holes could allow you to slide down the walls below you.
Otherwise, great game!

VeryEvilTomato responds:

I'm glad you had fun even with these issues :) Pretty fair feedback

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

Wow, that was crazy good

My Name is Nick My Name is Nick

You can certainly hold the pitch, but your mic suffers from a lot of peaking.
I'd otherwise give your performance a four.

107 107

Incredible imaginary and strong use of a primary color palette. I don't know how you pulled it off so well!

Wendy cosplay Megacon2017 Wendy cosplay Megacon2017

Cute Wendy, not your best(only because you've drawn so many damn good Wendys already) but that cosplay is on point.

Really Bad Musician Really Bad Musician

Really soft and pleasing colors. The pose is pretty good and the overall feeling is mutual.