TOO FAST? TOO FAST?

Not a bad cartoon, not anything new or particularly interesting. My main issue with the animation is that you keep trying to build up on a joke you haven't made.
You never once delivered a reason why Sonic going too fast is actually a problem, you just expect us to agree because it's from a meme, but the meme has nothing to do with this scenario.

Regular Show Fan Animation Regular Show Fan Animation

I love these weird, experimental, almost melty, animations. I highly encourage you to revisit this type of work in the future as you get better and better as an artist and animator!

Pizzaman Pizzaman

1. I don't know how the main character got into this situation, I barely comprehend him taking the pizza boxes to the front porch let alone actually going inside.
2. Kawaii Bob needs to chill, don't blame the messenger, your shitty friends ate it.
3. Nice Game Grumps cameo ;)

That being said this was funny and really well animated. I find it hard to sometimes watch these scenarios like I said above but it was able to suspend my belief enough for me to enjoy the effort that went into this, The movement between and during each sequence was fun and elastic. Great opening background too, wallpaper worthy!

MokkoMia responds:

Thanks for your critic ! I absolutely want to exercise my directing skills more haha.

Skaven Speech Skaven Speech

Great cloth and character animation. Honestly it was so much more than I could have expected. I just wish there was more to watch and more context to the story.
I only rate this as a 3.5 because I can't justify giving it the same score I would give an equally well done animation that is also a fully finished work.
Keep up the excellent work!

Apt 101. ( i am happy at...) Apt 101. ( i am happy at...)

Really good roto-scoping, I enjoyed watching the video though admittedly at some parts I didn't understand exactly why the character was breaking down in that moment.
Overall the animation has great aesthetic and it made my eyes smile.

Heathers VA practice Heathers VA practice

This belongs in the Audio Portal

Illuminated Illuminated

A great relatable story, fuzzy stroke lines and a beautiful abstract backdrop.
You don't need words to make the theme clear and I'm happy that it doesn't.

flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART

Whatever this was it was fantastic.
A little bit short and the narration left a lot to be desired, but the smooth animation and the moving shadows and that intro card! Excellent all around.

Archer Season 8 Promo 2 Cards Against Humanity Archer Season 8 Promo 2 Cards Against Humanity

Stays true to the original style, the rig can clearly handle movement, but there's so little of that in this video it's a bit disappointing.
I also wish it was longer than a six-second vine. There's not really much to it.
This is your second video like this, so maybe a 30 second one might be done before the new season arrives?

CosperDaGhost responds:

I apreciate this as im still very new to animation, by only about 2 years of on and off work, i have an idea for a series but my skills vastly need improvement before i do it, however i feel like my shading and rigging is getting much better so i find this helpful

INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT

A concept gamers know well, great animation and smooth transitions from life to life.
Great job!
Could of done without the 50 seconds of credits but I understand there's a lot of patrons you want to thank.

gildedguy responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. And also glad you know why the credits were necessary (they made the animation possible)!