All 73 art Reviews

107 107

Incredible imaginary and strong use of a primary color palette. I don't know how you pulled it off so well!

Wendy cosplay Megacon2017 Wendy cosplay Megacon2017

Cute Wendy, not your best(only because you've drawn so many damn good Wendys already) but that cosplay is on point.

Really Bad Musician Really Bad Musician

Really soft and pleasing colors. The pose is pretty good and the overall feeling is mutual.

Farlands Farlands

Perfectly captured the photo aesthetic with aerial perspective and lens flare.
Great job!

Test 01 Test 01

Neat concept, hope you keep working on that story, I think you nailed the reaction a test subject would have to the first test run.

Static Static

Who is that? What's her story? Why do I already love her? Tell us Trystan!

ZeTrystan responds:

The person who crated the collab asked me to draw her! I don't know anything from her! :'D

Little witch Little witch

She looks marvelous, great design and sweet rim lighting, keep it up!

ElvisDavid responds:

Thanks! :)

RPG Challenge - 13 - Scout RPG Challenge - 13 - Scout

I love it, concept and colors on point. That green compliments the browns very well and a hot air balloon jetpack!?! GENIUS

ZeTrystan responds:

Thanks a lot! Hahaha, some people told me they thought a bright red was better than the turquoise, but... I do prefer those colors. :'>

T-Kash the Monster T-Kash the Monster

Looks like you got the character down right. Hard to focus on the art when all I can think about is how wonderful that short was.

I KNOW, this short was amazing. :D

The Heart The Heart

Downright gorgeous lightning.
The soft shadows and reflections make this piece feel incredibly real but the brush strokes on the leaves an trees make it feel as though it was painted practically on canvas. Overall a great location, setting and color composition.

The artstation process is really interesting, I definitely recommend watching it.